Earn up to £35.50 per hour - General Duties
The Scottish Nursing Guild is searching for experienced ITU nurses who have a minimum of 12 months critical care experience for temporary assignments nationwide.
The Scottish Nursing delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- High standard of clinical skills in critical care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- 24 hour support from a RN
- Access to mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, register now, or, if you prefer call us on 0845 002 0936, where a Recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss the opportunities.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration