On Your Marks…
- We have a dedicated team of RN’s interviewing nurses and healthcare assistants across Scotland and Northern Ireland and will go out of our way to come to you if your location is less than central!
- Following a successful interview, the completion of all essential checks and the receipt of satisfactory references, you will be welcomed into The Guild. Once an applicant has successfully registered with The Guild, you will be given access to our excellent online service Quick Nurse.
- The Guild's placement team is the link between agency workers and their assignments.
- We make every effort to find work that is conveniently located, but our nurses are expected to travel - Travel allowance is paid by The Guild for the journey to and from assignments.
- You’re ready to start earning The Guild's fantastic hourly rates. Call our placement team and tell us when you’re free or add your availability online at Quick Nurse. Once we have your availabilities we will be able to contact you with suitable work.
- It’s as easy as that, you won’t be disappointed when your first pay slip arrives.
Click here to register with The Scottish Nursing Guild