Earn up to £34.00 per hour.
The Scottish Nursing Guild would like to recruit experienced palliative care nurses who have a minimum of 12 months experience in this field of practice for temporary acute assignments and community packages nationwide.
The Scottish Nursing Guild delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- Skills in assessing the complex holistic needs of service users, families, and carers
- Efficient organisational skills ensuring high quality, effective clinical outcomes
- Excellent communication skills involving the wider MDT and Community Health and Social Care Teams
- Commitment, flexibility and loyalty
- Awareness of therapeutic relationships and lone working
- Adaptability to different working environments
- Commitment to train and mentor healthcare assistants
We offer an exceptional benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates
- Reasonable travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- 24 hour support from a Registered Nurse
- Access to mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, register now, or if you prefer - call us on 0845 002 0936, where a Recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss the opportunities.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration